Loading...
iWerx Connect 2018-05-14T12:08:30+00:00

How can iWerx Connect help your business?

Website Development

In 2018 having a website is just not enough. Your guests are making their buying decisions from what you are portraying on your website.  Make sure your message is clear.

Reputation Management

Managing your online reputation can make the difference between growing and closing your doors.  Let iWerx show you how to get more quality reviews, from happy customers, which will bring more customers through your door.

Social Media Marketing

Social Media is more than funny meme’s and cat videos.  It can be the ultimate tool to your brands growth.

Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

Research shows that websites on the first search engine results page receive almost 95% of web traffic, leaving only 5% for remaining search results pages. How does your site rank?

Search Engine Marketing (SEM)

SEM get’s your company in front of potential customers looking for exactly what you are selling. 60% of Google users are unable to identify the fact that they are looking at a paid ad, rather than an organic listing.

Video and Photography Services

Your brand’s photos and videos tell a story.  We make sure it’s the story your customers want to hear.

Social WiFi

Connecting with your guests is crucial to success in 2018.  Social Wifi allows you to connect, analyze, and engage your guests to get them through your doors more often.

Email Marketing And Automation

For every $1 spent on email marketing $44 is made in return, according to a study by Campaign Monitor. Those are numbers you cannot ignore.

Content Marketing

Content marketing generates over three times as many leads as outbound marketing and costs 62% less. Plus its a key part of telling your brands story.

Promotions, Contests, Quizzes, and Polls.

Contests and promotions are hands down, the easiest way to get customer engagement.  Getting your potential customer involved in a promotion gives you a 3x better chance of converting them into a paying customer.

Analytics and Tracking

From tracking your site visitors, tracking your phone calls, and understanding your how your customer conversions are happening, allows your brand to scale and you to get the most out of your advertising dollar.

YouTube Marketing

Almost 50% of internet users look for videos related to a product, service, or destination before making a purchasing decision.

OUR CLIENTS

  • Destinations

    .

  • Restaurants

    .

  • Entertainment

    .

  • DMOs

    .

  • Hotels & Resorts

    .

  • Stadiums

    .

  • Casinos

    .

  • Attractions

    .

Our Customers

  • Restaurants & Cafe’s

    .

  • Bars & Nightclubs

    .

  • Retailers

    .

  • Destinations

    .

  • Hotels & Resorts

    .

  • Stadiums & Venues

    .

  • Casinos

    .

  • Attractions

    .

“The team at iWerx Connect has changed my business for the better. The services they have provided have really helped grow our business.”

Mike Johnson- Off The Vine

FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM

REVIEWS

Call Us Now!